Violent-Scape
VOTE FOR US NOW PLEASE! IT ONLY TAKES 10 SECONDS AND IT WILL HELP US GET MORE PLAYERS! VOTE AT: VOTE4V.TK VOTE4V.TK VOTE4V.TK!! -Seth
Violent-Scape
VOTE FOR US NOW PLEASE! IT ONLY TAKES 10 SECONDS AND IT WILL HELP US GET MORE PLAYERS! VOTE AT: VOTE4V.TK VOTE4V.TK VOTE4V.TK!! -Seth
Violent-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violent-Scape

Forum for Violent-Scape

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
You can download our new client at... http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jletmlgttmz
We are now 317, I would really appriciate it if some of my loyal players started playing my 317, If you we're staff you will get your staff positions back.
Server information.
Warning: This is not always 100% correct.

Forum: Online
Server: Offline
Latest topics
» cant play.
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:26 am by Tru Vadko

» Vr-scape wasnt like that how iremper :O
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:34 am by ameerxd

» i am fucking tired.
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm by Tru Vadko

» i'll donate if we can
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:06 pm by xxf1am3dxx

» Violent-Scape 517
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:20 pm by joesakic121

» Best Pking gear
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:17 pm by joesakic121

» Server Down?
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:15 pm by joesakic121

» Item ID List
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:10 pm by joesakic121

» yo!!
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:08 pm by joesakic121

» asdasd
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:50 pm by Tru Vadko

» test
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:42 pm by eddie

» hi
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:10 pm by Kat

» well, think server is dead
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:08 pm by Kat

» Retiring Staff
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:16 pm by Kat

» rofl that really fail...
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:26 am by bob9994

» what happen now?
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:05 pm by rush n die

» Read NOW
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:50 am by Kat

» Just to Clarify...
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:48 am by Kat

» Mod's need more commands!
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:06 pm by Tru Vadko

» YO!!
Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:47 pm by gertjaars

Top posters
bob9994
Join the server staff app. EmptyJoin the server staff app. Voting_bar2Join the server staff app. Empty 
A c e Hybrid
Join the server staff app. EmptyJoin the server staff app. Voting_bar2Join the server staff app. Empty 
Nevada
Tru Vadko
Owner Seth
Kat
eddie
wong button
rush n die
josh
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:45 am

Join the server staff app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bob9994
Forums Owner
Forums Owner

Join the server staff app. Empty
PostSubject: Join the server staff app.   Join the server staff app. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:17 pm

is is what I want it to look like. A Couple nice examples will be posted below.

Violent-Scape Staff App.

Why I want to be Staff:
Why I think I will be good at Staff:
Date Of Birth:
In-Game Name:
Experience (and proof):
I am reliable because:
Any other info that you think will help:

Good luck!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Great Examples taken off my old server list:

---------------------------------

Position: Gold Habbo.

InGame Name: Pyro

Simon

BirthDate:
19/7/1991

How I could help Delview Hotel:
Below is a list of my credentials.

* 2+ years working experience with PHP/MySQL
* Experience with JavaScript/AJAX
* Understand Object Oriented Programming design
* Working knowledge of XML/XSLT, DHTML/CSS
* Very flexible work times
* Extremely familiar with habbo.com (4 years)
* Moderation/Administration experience
* Good at guessing what people want done (Problem solving skills)

I am reliable because:

I work in an office.. I can't think of a better person to work on a site such as this than a person who works in an office in front of a computer all day looking for something to do,
This means I can be on almost all day (Timezone: GMT -5 EST). I am also willing to work morning/afternoon/night everyday. I am also very strict on working on 1 site at a time, so I can guarantee full concentration while working on housekeeping.

Past experience (AND proof!):

- Owner Of www.HabbChat.com
- Moderator On Various Other Retro Hotels
- An Ex-Hobba on Habbo.com
- 4 Years of experience on habbo.com

----------------------------------------

InGame Name: LordMac

BirthDate: February 16, 1979

How I could help Delview Hotel: I can help Delview Hotel in many great ways, fixing issues such as problems with Ingame Furniture, Coin problems, Support Q&A with provided fixes. I would also introduce newer Habbo's into the Hotel by Greeting them, showing them nifty places, and so on. If there happens to be noticeable bugs, or critical bugs to server shutdowns/failures etc, it is in my knowledge on how to fix them and have the server up and running with in minutes of shutdown. Providing I am online in which I should be.

I am reliable because: I am always available timewise. Most times I am at home, but bear that I do have to work too. My times of availablity are usually between 12:00pm-12:00am 7 days a week. I handle everything with the most important respect, and finish projects in a reasonable time. Depending how big of a project it is. (Probably 20mins-1hour max.)

Past experience (AND proof!): For past experiences, I actually used to be a daily Moderator and Item Scripter for Habbo Canada (Not a Retro, www.habbohotel.ca). I do not have alot of experience with Retro's, but they should be similar. In my older job working closely with Habbo Canada, I was in there presence for a total of 8 years as a resident, and 4 years as a Item Scripter and Habbo Moderator, I am very good at fixing bugs like in the HOLO CMS server upgrade.

Extra Note(s): I have 2 degrees from the University of Ottawa, In Computer Sciences, I am also very interested in this application and would set a minimum of 7 hours a day, for 7 days a week..
Thank you very much for taking the time and reading this application, I hope you enjoyed some parts, as it can be boring reading through loads of applications/day.

Thanks and have a wonderful day,
Kris

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck to you all.
Back to top Go down
https://violent-scape.darkbb.com

Join the server staff app.
Page 1 of 1